Double click on above image to view full picture
Miniature Nylon 6/6 Cable Ties
• .10" wide
• 18 lb Tensile Strength
• Temperature Rating: -40°F to 185°F
• Flammability Rating: UL 94 V-2
• Versatile cable ties can be used in countless applications
• One-piece construction for consistent performance and reliability
• Lowest threading force of any one-piece cable tie in the industry
• Curved tip is easy to pick up from flat surfaces and allows faster initial threading to speed installation
Natural Cable Ties
• Nylon 6/6 - General Purpose
• For indoor use
UV Black Cable Ties
• Greater resistance to damage caused by ultraviolet light – indoor or outdoor use
• UV Black Nylon 6/6 is used in continuous or extended exposure to outdoor sunlight.
• The nylon cable tie is a weather resistant grade, enduring additional ultraviolet (UV) light.
• This grade is produced by incorporating stabilizers in the nylon resin. UV Stabilized Nylon cable ties are available only in black.
Email to a Friend
Availability: In stock.
Available in either (M) 1000 piece bags or (C) 100 piece bags, as designated.